Paloma Cruise 2 days 1 night is the best choice for you to see both the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay with our “off the beaten track” itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore less visited sites in Bai Tu Long Bay, but will also take part in a many other interesting activities such as : swimming, bamboo boat trip, kayaking,…
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE ( LUNCH AND DINNER )
7.30-7.45 Our bus or private car (upon request) will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and begin your cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the tour).
15:15 – 15:40 : Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15:45 – 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing in your cabin or join the on board night activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
DAY 2: CRUISE TO VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HA NOI ( BREAKFAST – LUNCH )
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are created. Then return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on van or car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximate 4:30 PM.
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfer from your hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay and return.
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees.
- Luxury Paloma Cruise in Halong Bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking demonstration.
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults. Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request)
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear ( From December till March ). Please be ready on time for our pick up at your hotel.
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.